Monday 27 January 2014

Ir de shopping

Last Monday I had a puente (aka a day off). Nobody in Madrid city had this bank holiday as it was the saint's day for San Sebastián but seeing as my school is in San Sebastián de los Reyes we did. Perfect excuse to make the most of Madrid as usually with bank holidays everything is closed.

I went with my friend Helena to Fundación Lázaro Galdiano which is right next to my house but I'll tell you about that in another post. For now,  SALES my good friends...




Both of us love those little boutiquey type shops where you can find good quality clothes for pretty reasonable prices, hence C/ Lagasca and C/ Ayala. The stuff is often quite quirky and different but simple and very Spanish, and I love the very unique shop decorations.














Some of my favourites shops (the links take you to their follow-worthy blogs):




No comments:

Post a Comment