Tuesday 18 February 2014

Brunch & tea

After a night dancing at Pacha,


brunch at Carmencita is just the thing. With a main meal for about eight euro and mimosas at one euro, you can't go wrong, and the portion sizes are great too. I would definitely recommend booking in advance as the place is pretty small and very popular.

I had the eggs benedict.


Next time I think I'll have to try the french toast which Timeyin had. Looks incredible.


Yum yum yum.



This was a weekend at the beginning of term and after traipsing around Madrid: seeing the Templo de Debod, wandering Gran vía and shopping on Fuencarral, we needed a little something to keep us going. This came in the form of cakes and juices at La cocina de mi vecina.

I love the homey feel to the place. Mine are the nutella cupcake and the lemonade (freshly squeezed and you even have to add your own sugar). The others sampled other juices and the cheesecakes, including a tasty little oreo number.


No comments:

Post a Comment