Thursday 13 March 2014

Mother Raspberry

On a rainy Sunday we had a girly tea to try my potential birthday cakes and I fell in love with Mamá Framboise. The rustic, French style of the place is very endearing, with pastel decorations, chalkboards and long wooden tables where the colourful cakes and macarons brighten up the place. I must say, everything is very good value with the smallest ones at one euro then the next size up at three euros. There are various other treats on the menu and you can also order whole cakes which was my reason for wanting to try the place out for my birthday.
The only downside? It is very popular, especially on weekends so be prepared to queue... However, it will be worth the wait.

So, back to my story. The others got thick molten chocolate while I went for Colacao - I will be so sad to leave that baby when I go back to England - and then we just tried lots of different little cakes.






You may be wondering whether I ended up ordering my birthday cakes here and the answer is yes, yes of course I did but you'll have to wait for my next post (about my birthday) to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment